Sunday, November 25, 2007

D/C glitch.

In EO there is a new D/C glitch, which when in the same area or looking at global a person can cause you to disconnect. Now the DCer often has a crazy unoriginal name and I think this is in part because you need it to work the glitch.

I won't tell you how to use it but, I will give you my opinion about it. I think this is something that really needs to be handled, but can be avoided. This glitch can be avoided by ignoring the spammer or just not looking at global. If the person is on the same map as you and DCs you, well then you're out of luck.

On another note, this is the blogs 50th post! This blog started this year and I'm proud to say it's lasted this long and has managed to get this far. For someone who logs onto EO somewhat rarely now, I'm sorta out of the loop, so it's pretty good to been going this far.

Thanks and bye.

-Darknessfall.

No comments: