Tuesday, December 4, 2007

12-0.

Alright, first of all, I wasn't aware of how much I cared about the Patriots, and the fact that I hope they go 16-0.

The Ravens were an amazing team, and they should've won. God bless the calls that were given. I was literally jumping around and shaking my hands while still trying to be quiet around my house. My voice was shaking and my heart was pumping. I was so terrified. Oh, and the fact that Jabar Gaffney made that last catch is truly amazing too. Seeing as he was from the Florida Gators, when I first started liking them.

I found it kinda immature about the Raven's defense near the end of the game. And yeah, I know it was just the heat of the moment, but I don't think it was right to act that way.

Overall, I was so nervous, there were questionable choices and plays, and I believe that the Ravens had the game in the bag. I'm so happy they're keeping the hope alive.

(would be weird if we lost to the dolphins)

-Dark.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dude.. link me.. http://clasher140.blogspot.com

Darknessfall said...

Normally I only link EO related blogs. :/