Saturday, February 9, 2008

Avamay is selling EO gold.

And I do not agree. They're great people and everything, but this just sends the spawn of more players feeling like it's alright to sell gold. More players feeling that just gives players more reasons to scam/hack/trick. EO is a game, property of Vult-r, and should players should not be able to benefit from this.

Now, I'm not saying this would happen, and there's a small chance that this could happen, but what happens when Avamay runs out of gold? How's she gonna make some other gold? Is she going to scam using a middleman service? Who knows.

Now, I sound like a hypocrite during this whole thing though, because I also used to sell gold, and may pick it up soon. I've announced it many times, too. The reason my name isn't posted around the internet is because I don't have such a big name, like Avamay.

I just hope nothing bad results from this.

-Dark.

No comments: